Thank you for coming to learn more about LOVEVA membership levels and how you can benefit by being a part of a local first initiative throughout Hampton Roads.
Soulmate LOVEVA Annual Membership $295-$345 (includes full Retail Alliance benefits):
- Everything in the Sweetheart LOVEVA level
- A dedicated membership coordinator to help you take full advantage of your benefits
- Backend LOVEVA reports calculating the total number of hearts earned and rewards redeemed each month with your business
- Promoted listing within the LOVEVA app and a reward spotlight on the bealocalloveva.com website
- Free access to our member-only STRIVE retail-focused webinars covering topics such as social media, inventory, healthcare, leasing, customer service, visual merchandising, human resources, taxes, security, and insurance, among others
- Opportunity to present one of the STRIVE webinars to showcase your expertise to other members
- Your business listed on our website and in our bi-annual print Membership Directory
- Targeted information about the retail community, members and industry through our “Retail Roundup” e-newsletter and Retail Angles member newsletter
- Include your news and events on our weekly “Retail Roundup” email newsletter
- Opportunity to have a full page Member Spotlight in our printed bi-monthly Retail Angles newsletter
- Opportunity to host a member and friends Retail Happy Hour at your business
- Free attendance to our monthly Loss Prevention Task Force meetings and twice monthly Retail Happy Hour networking events
- Discounted tickets to Retailer of the Year Awards and Retail Breakfast Club events
- Access to a team of retail lobbyists who represent your business’ interest on the local, state, and federal levels
- Exceptional business service discounts including: Payday Payroll, UPS, Credit Card Processing, Constant Contact, Office Max and more
Sweetheart LOVEVA Annual Membership $75:
- QR Codes for your business to give hearts and let consumers redeem rewards
- Business listing in the LOVEVA app
- Business listing on the bealocalloveva.com website
- Collateral to promote the program within your store
- LOVEVA handbook
- Use of the LOVEVA branding, aligning your business with the Local First mission
LOVEVA Membership Qualifications
- Are you a locally independently owned business?
- Are decisions made locally as it relates to advertising, marketing, community engagement, charitable donations, purchasing, legal, etc…?
- Is the company headquartered locally in Hampton Roads?
- Did the company originate in Hampton Roads?
- Is the business privately held and not publicly traded?